Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post Secret

I have been a lover and admirer of Post Secret for quite some time. On Thursday I had the opportunity to go to my first ever Post Secret event!!! It was fantastic! I made an 8 hour road trip to get there - 4 hours there, 4 hours back.

Along the way . . .

Danya tried beef jerky for the first time ever: it was delicious!


Listened to Glee volume 1 & 2


Made some fast and furious like moves on the freeway


We didn't actually have tickets when we go there, BUT thanks to some kind strangers in line we got 3 tickets! Thank you Richmond :)


Listened to Frank tell the history of Post Secret


Best Part of the trip: Frank singed my book
Thanks Frank, you've given me several great memories.


At the end of the night he told us "Free your secret and become who you are." So as a challenge I am inviting everyone who reads this blog to share one of your secrets with me. In return I promise to share one of my secrets with you. I also will share with you a special website that Frank gave us with access to 90 additional Post Secrets. . . . Happy Secrets :)

2 comments:

robin said...

craig's friend, brooke! nice to meet you . . . in a cyber sort of way.

lover of life said...

Sorry I forgot to respond earlier.... So nice to meet you! I love reading your blog. Lots of laughs.

I shared the one about raising Parker with my sister because my niece Masyn is the same way she appreciated someone else going through the same thing! Then she thought it might have something to do with girls that have boyish names...