Monday, February 1, 2010

Rumors true

If you've tried to get in touch with me in the past few days and I haven't responded, I promise there is a good reason. I wasn't just silencing my phone for the fun of it. Well maybe for some of you I was but lets not get into that right now.

DRUM ROLE PLEASE

I've applied to Grad School.
A Master of Arts in Student Affairs Administrator in Higher Education
Ball State University - Muncie, Indiana


The last week has been a little crazy to say the least. Within 1 week, 7 days, 168 hours I decided to apply for grad school and had to have everything for the process turned in.
I had to:
Apply for admission to the Grad School
Get 3 people to agree to be professional references
Write 2 essays
Request transcripts
cough up 50 bones for the administrators outfit, i mean admissions fee
send e-mails
Apply for admissions to my program

As of right now I have been admitted to the Grad School, but that really means nothing unless I'm admitted to my program. . . I interview on the 20th.

Cross your fingers. I couldn't be more excited about the possibilities of going to grad school. I feel positive about this decision and have fallen in love with the program.

So until the 20th this is all I will be saying about grad school. AND depending on how my interview goes, this may be my only mention of ever applying...

1 comment:

Dana said...

You're gonna rock it girl! I'm so proud of you! Loves!!!