Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Having a puter makes me a BFF

Most people I know LOVE to have their picture taken. I'm not quite sure what it is about having a camera in your hands, or a Mac with an internal camera that makes everyone want to be your best friend.

My niece Masyn is only 3 years old and is seriously giving everyone, even you craig shipley, a run for their money! Last night I came home and she said 'uhhh brooke can we take pictures on your puter' She can't quite say computer yet so we just call it a 'puter' and my oh my did she bring out the cheese.





3 comments:

Peter Nguyen said...

Your niece is so flippin' cute. I should introduce Zeke to the joys of photo booth.

lover of life said...

Thank you! And you really should! He will eat it up!

craig shipley said...

so cute. i got to talk to her on ichat! thanks for the shout out!