Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life without a car

As many of you know, I lived 2,000 miles away from home for 4 and 1/2 years without a car. Many have asked yourself several times, how is possible to live so far from home with no car. I have 1 very important person to thank and 1 very important asset to thank.



# 1 Craig Shipley and his car - may she rest in peace
He was always so willing to give me a ride, drop me off, pick me up, road trip to Utah and back in one day. I would have not made it without him or his car. Especially that last semester of school. So Mr. Shipley I say thank you for all of the rides and good times.



#2 To quote Julia Roberts: 'They're called boobs Ed'
Never, and I mean never underestimate the power of your feminine whiles on a member of the opposite sex.

1 comment:

craig shipley said...

hahahahAHAHAhahahHAhahHAHhahHAHhaha.