Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have a J O B

I started my great adventure out west on Saturday. I flew from Indianapolis to Phoenix with my, ultra Xanax-ed, sister Erin. I am living with her and her husband Aaron for a few months while I get everything figured out.

Mr. Aaron, as we like to call him, is very well connected in the community. He thought Ania, of ANGLES PR, and I would be a great fit. I was fortunate enough to meet with her yesterday. Accept a contract position today and will start tomorrow.

Heavenly Father is so good! :) I've been in Tempe for 3 days and I have a job for the next 3 months. I'm thinking I made the right choice when I decided to move here.

2 comments:

Rick and Rachelle said...

You are going to be so great Brookie! You're really a grown up now! How does it feel? I'm totally jealous and I hope I get to come and visit you soon!

lover of life said...

THANKS! It's so crazy to be a grown up! Please come soon! It feels great and i would love for you and Ricky to come and visit!